Positive Discipline for Couples
Positive Discipline Tools are effective for improving all relationships (not just adult/child relationships). Come alone or with your partner – this workshop is about personal growth and what YOU bring to your relationship.
“The Keeping the Joy in Relationships workshop helped me better understand myself so I could better understand my relationship.”
— Mary P. (China)
In this workshop you will learn:
• How Positive Discipline (Adlerian) tools can effectively support your relationship.
• How to take responsibility without guilt.
• How to “be” the right person, instead of wanting your partner to “be” the right person.
• What your Lifestyle Priority (Top Card) brings to your relationship.
• How the beliefs formed in your early childhood enhance or challenge your relationship.
• How to understand and speak your partner’s love language.
• The Couple’s Dialogue Process: Why it is so difficult to really listen, and what to do about it.
• How your relationship affects your children.
• How to listen beyond the words to what your partner really “means” and “needs”.
• And many more Positive Discipline tools to bring fun and joy to your relationship.
December 2 & 3 – La Jolla, CA
Jane Nelsen and her daughter, Mary Nelsen Tamborski have facilitated many Positive Discipline Workshops. Now they are joining forces to bring you Keeping the Joy in Relationships. Don’t miss this opportunity to improve your relationship.